Top 5 Reasons to Purchase Your Next Pair of Glasses with Envision Eyecare!
- QUALITY- Unlike items purchased throughout the year, it can be difficult for you to judge quality in a pair of glasses. At Envision Eyecare, we use only the finest materials, so your glasses will be dependable and attractive long after they’ve been purchased. We have chosen to partner with one of the finest, state-of-the-art optical labs in the nation to custom craft your eyewear because of their quality workmanship and our access to the very best advancements in lens designs.
- SELECTION- Regardless of your budget or insurance allowance, everyone deserves to look fabulous! That’s why our optical boutique offers a wide range of eyewear options and styles at various price points – from exclusive, high-end designer frames to fashionable values for the entire family. All of our collections are unique and consciously hand-selected.
- VALUE PROMISE- We promise to provide you the best value – quality eyewear at a fair price. We do not carry cheaply made frames that easily break, outdated designer styles, and inferior lens products that can distort vision so we can offer you a cheap price. Nor do we advertise low prices so we can “up-sell” you once you arrive at our optical boutique. Our fees reflect the quality of our workmanship – and when comparing glasses of similar quality – are often lower than many “one-hour” stores and (online) optical chains.
- TEAM OF EXPERTS- Our knowledgeable and courteous optical team will expertly help you select the frame and lens package that’s right for your lifestyle and budget, and support you to understand your lens options, frame materials, warranties, etc. We want to ensure you are completely happy with your new pair of glasses and are committed to your care and experience in fitting your fabulous new eyewear.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- When you purchase a pair of frames and lenses from the optical boutique at Envision Eye Care, you have our commitment to your satisfaction. We guarantee our workmanship and the accuracy of your prescription lenses (within 45 days) and offer free adjustments, minor repairs, and cleanings for the life of your eyewear with our Complete Care Coverage.
What 30,000 Consumer Reports’- survey respondents had to say: A recent Consumer Reports study confirms independent eye care practices score higher for quality, frame selection, the care taken to fit glasses, staff expertise, and follow-up service.
“ … you might do better getting your specs at a doctor’s office or independent optical boutique; those typically scored high marks across the board, particularly when it came to employee know-how, service, and the quality of the finished glasses. You might even spend less than you would at some high-profile chains.” Consumer Reports, December 2010
Thank you for supporting our local, independent business!