We are open for routine care! We have remained diligent in our safety procedures during the pandemic. Here are the top 7 safety measures we practice every day to keep you safe!
1. Masks, of course! We’re all wearing masks, and you are too!
2. Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing: All team members are consistently sanitizing and washing hands, and we ask that you do the same when entering the office.
3. We’re crazy about sanitizing! All surfaces are sanitized after each patient and throughout the day.
4. Social distance please: We ask all patients to respect a 6ft social distance with other patients, at all times in the office. Orange markers are placed around the office to indicate 6ft between each person.
5. COVID-10 Health Screening Process: Before a patient enters the office, team members are asking a COVID-19 screening question during our check-in process. As patients enter, their temperature is taken to ensure everyone’s safety.
6. By Appointment Only: Only patients with appointments are allowed in the building to help maintain our safety measures.
7. Disinfecting Frames: We sanitize all frames that are tried on during a patient’s visit with our Optical Experts to purchase new glasses.
Your safety and wellness is our top priority, and hope all of our patients are staying happy, and healthy! Thank you for your continued support of our locally owned and operated business! Any service or purchase makes a difference in our community!